Thursday, August 13, 2009

PaPa Jacks

31565 Hilltop Blvd
Running Springs, CA 92382
(909) 939-0227

This is the place to go if you are looking for barbecued meat. They have the best meat in town. They also have a nice sit down dining inside and eating outside. The portions are huge and the different sauces are fun to taste. The meals come with coleslaw, cornbread, baked beans and other barbecue options.

To get there take Highway 18 towards Lake Arrowhead from Running Springs. They are about a mile down the road on the left hand side.

1 comment:

  1. I have eaten at Papa Jacks, and I can say it is some of the best BBQ around. Supposedly they bring their meat fresh, daily, from a supplier near LA, and the cost somewhat reflects that (though not outrageously), but that's the cost of enjoying good food on the mountain. I recommend the Tri-tip, and their corn bread is truly original and surprisingly moist. I don't have a big budget so I don't go there often, but when I do, I'm satisfied! Definitely a local alternative to the BBQ places down below.

    ReplyDelete