Friday, August 7, 2009

The Bus Stop

32150 Hilltop Boulevard
Running Springs, CA 92382
(909) 867-2001

One of my favorite restaurants in Running Springs is The Bus Stop http://www.thebusstopcoffeehouse.com They are located on Highway 18 as you drive through Running Springs on the North Side of the road right after the 76 station. They offer a eclectic menu of many different things from breakfast, lunch and a very small selection of dinners. They also have a full menu of coffee and tea choices but I am not a coffee or tea drinker so I will leave that review to others. I like them for their salads and sandwiches but I have not tried their dinners yet (something I am hoping to remedy soon.)

The reason I like their salads is that they are very different than other places. They use very fresh ingredients, lots of avocados and different kinds of cheese. It is worth stop at. Almost all choices are under 13 dollars. I usually order a 1/2 California salad and a half Turkey, bacon, and avocado. The other thing I like about the bus stop is the kids play area under the stairs. This way even the kids are happy while you are eating. My daughter's favorite treat is a chocolate chip cookie... it is really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment